Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Board up in Coto De Caza, CA


As you can see this fire started in the garage and spread quickly to the house. Thankfully no one was hurt, but SERVPRO came and saved the day. To keep anyone e... READ MORE



Fire in Laguna Hills, CA


This fire caused some severe damage , this start in the bedroom caused by a candle fall over. Most of the damage really went through the roof and fast. SERVPRO ... READ MORE



Board up in Coto De Caza, CA


This was a board up we did in Coto De Caza, this house burned and was caused by an electrical fire. SERVPRO comes in and accesses the situation and we care... READ MORE



Tarp Time in Trabuco Canyon, CA


So this house had a fire in the kitchen caused by a gas- powered stove. The fire quickly spread and burned straight up into the ceiling and attic that the roof ... READ MORE