Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire in Bathroom in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Fire in Bathroom in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

This is a tub that was made from fiber glass which is pretty flammable. Unfortunately, the daughter accidentally left a lit candle in the bathroom and the tub caught on fire. Luckily, the homeowner caught it fast enough but still did some damage.

Double Oven Fire in Mission Viejo, CA

Double Oven Fire in Mission Viejo, CA

This fire damage was caused by an oven that did some significant damage. It did cause some a lot of damage to the cabinet above. There was soot all through the house.

Call SERVPRO of Rancho Santa Margarita/Coto de Caza/ Trabuco Canyon for your smoke damage needs!

949-472-0992

Fire Destroys Bathroom in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Fire Destroys Bathroom in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

This fire damaged a whole bathroom and more, you can see that the toilet was completely destroyed and that there is so much soot all over the walls!

IF YOU HAVE FIRE DAMAGE GIVE US A CALL 949-472-0992

Chimney Problems in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Chimney Problems in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

When there is a build up of creosote in a chimney it raises the chance of a chimney fire if you're a frequent user of your fire place! Get your chimney cleaned and get regular inspections done!  Make sure you call us before doing anything, here is our process of the fire restoration!

949-472-0992

Kitchen Fire in Coto De Caza, CA

Kitchen Fire in Coto De Caza, CA

Kitchen fires are the most common kind of fires. This was a fire that happen when someone was cooking and left the electrical stove on and was not paying attention to what was still on the stove. Just because its not gas doesn't mean it cant catch on fire! Check out some fire damage tips here!

CALL SERVPRO FOR YOUR FIRE NEEDS

949-427-0992

Fish Tank Fire in Trabuco Canyon, CA

Fish Tank Fire in Trabuco Canyon, CA

Literally anything can cause a fire, even a fish tank! Be aware of the potential fire hazards in your home to prevent fires or just to know what to do in case there is a fire!

CALL SERVPRO WITH YOUR FIRE NEEDS

949-472-0992